Our next conference will be in October 2019 and we are already starting to plan for it.
Details will be added as we finalize them!
In the meantime, of course our next conference will build from the successes of previous years. Themes will include:
- Reorient: Gain perspective through our individual and collective stories
- Retool: Build our capacity to do the work
- Reflect: Examine our past, re-establish our sanctuaries, and consider our future
- Challenge: Gain insights from the questioning of others
- Purpose: Reconnect with our commitment to adaptive leadership
- Mobilize: Consider what we will do by ourselves and with each other
Member Conference Fee (membership must be up-to-date on the date of the event)
- $490 Regular (until August 31 2019)
- $590 Late registration (after August 31 2019)
Non-Member Conference Fee
- $890 Regular (until August 31 2019)
- $990 Late registration (after August 31 2019)
There will only be a few spots for non-members at the conference. Your membership not only reduces the cost of attendance, but also contributes to our overarching mission to grow a strong network for active practitioners of Adaptive Leadership around the world.
Become a member here.
We will also be offering tickets to a formal dinner on Saturday night: $90 USD (limited availability)
We are pleased to offer 20 partial scholarships for Members who request financial assistance. Apply by August 31 2019. The reduced Scholarship Conference Fee is $199. Please note: if you apply for a scholarship as a non-member, you are still required to pay the $100 member fee prior to conference registration. The application for scholarships is now closed.